Ajay Beri Franchise
Comprehensive Energy Management For Multi-Unit Franchise Business
In Los Angeles, California, Ajay Beri is one of Subway restaurants largest multi-unit franchisees. For Ajay Beri, a superior customer experience is as important as product freshness at all 24 locations. With many units open 24 hours per day, Ajay Beri needed an energy management system to provide remote monitoring and control of the HVAC systems, and most importantly, energy savings.
Read more below or download a PDF
- In Los Angeles, California, Ajay Beri is one of Subway restaurants largest multi-unit franchisees.
- Ajay Beri strives for a quality customer experience and product freshness for all of their 24 locations.
- Responsible for new energy saving projects, Ajay Beri’s project manager needed an energy management system to provide remote monitoring and control of the HVAC systems, and most importantly, energy savings.
- After months of research, Ajay Beri chose BAYweb thermostats based on their ability to proactively manage an HVAC system.
- Reports and alerts sent to the project manager’s iPhone allow him to quickly react when an HVAC system isn’t working properly. This is especially useful for their Subway locations that are open 24 hours a day.
- Ajay Beri uses BAYweb Cloud Services to remotely lock their restaurants’ thermostats ensuring employees don’t set temperatures too low. This helps guarantee customer comfort and energy savings.
- Using the Professional model thermostat and an additional sensor, Ajay Beri can remotely monitor temperatures in their food cases. Any alerts from the sensors allow for quick, remote temperature adjustments, helping to safeguard thousands of dollars of food stored inside the walk-in coolers.
Key Technologies and Implementation
- BAYweb Cloud Services provide Ajay Beri with access to critical information, increasing visibility and control. The system enhances the customer’s experience and, according to Ajay Beri’s project manager, helps mold an overall “sharper operation”.
- Control one to 10,000 HVAC units at the same time.
- Using the BAYweb iPhone app, Ajay Beri’s project manager saves valuable time, energy, and money.
- BAYweb accessories include a variety of sensors to provide additional temperature or occupancy alerts.
- Ajay Beri reports being very satisfied with the assistance they have received, when needed, from BAYweb’s customer support.